Thursday, December 15, 2011

30 Day Makeup Challenge


I saw this cool little makeup challenge on Tumblr (if you have a Tumblr and would like to follow me my url is avondale16.tumblr.com) and thought I would try it out on my "real" blog since I'm mostly just friends with strangers on there and people I actually know might read this. I also thought it would be a great way to get myself to blog on here every day for 30 days! Maybe if I get in the habit of blogging on here every day, even if it is short and sweet, than I will be able to keep up with that momentum.


1) When did you start putting makeup on?

I started putting makeup on when I was 3…I guess you could call that more of playing but I legitimately remember my sister and I giving each other makeovers. I remember sitting on my mom’s bed and staring at her while she did her own makeup in her vanity, she would yell at me for staring but I would just beg her to let me sit there and watch.
I probably started wearing makeup for serious when I was about 12…haha I would sneak clear mascara and blush because my mom didn’t want me dolling myself up too much ^_^


♥Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment