Friday, December 16, 2011

30 Day Makeup Challenge: Day 2

2) How did you learn to put on makeup?


I mostly learned how to put makeup on from my sister. Her and I have always been the makeup "type" girls and since she was older than me I spent most of my life coping whatever it was she was doing. Haha just kidding (mostly **she did potty train me this way**) ^_^
But we have always been into makeup and she would show me different products, kind of teach me how to use different things. I don't think there was an actual definitive point where she decided to do something and then taught me, it was more a process of growing and learning together.

I did learn A LOT of the techniques I know now from YouTube. That is kind of what started my career as a makeup artist and really sparked my professional interest after hours spent watching videos on how to do a smokey eye, apply false lashes, perfect cat eye, various "Halloween looks." YouTube is THE it place to learn how to put makeup on. Once that interest was sparked I attended professional classes through makeup academies.


♥Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment