Sunday, December 18, 2011

30 Day Makeup Challenge: Day 3 & 4

3) Favorite brand?

Oh man, this is a hard one. I don't know how I would choose just one because I use so many brands for so many different things...SO I'm going to pick two haha. Favorite brand for foundation would probably be Cover FX, they only have makeup for the face so that's why I can't say they're my overall favorite brand. Favorite in general would be Urban Decay...I've actually never used their foundations but they have the most amazing primers, eye shadows, eye liners, lip liners, everything I LOVE.


4) Do you like wearing foundation? If so, what's your color and favorite?

I do like wearing foundation. I feel so naked without any on my face but I definitely don't wear it every day...honestly, that is mostly because I'm lazy. But if I'm going anywhere besides the grocery store or to hang around I will usually wear some foundation and concealer.
I actually have more than one color because I don't use just one foundation. My colors are Loreal True Match in "Natural Beige" (which is kind of dark for me because I'm so pale at the moment), Revlon ColorStay in "Early Tan" (which is not a great match for me because, while this is a good drugstore foundation, the undertones are a little off so it's hard to find an accurate match), Makeup Forever HD Foundation #118 (a perfect match), and Cover FX Cream Foundation in C40 (I mostly use this as a concealer, rarely apply it all over on myself). Cover FX is my favorite brand for foundations in general (I use it on most clients) but since I use it on myself only as a concealer I will say that Makeup Forever is my favorite foundation at the moment. It's a medium coverage, looks natural, and it blends with my skin perfectly...I would use it everyday but it's pricey, that's why I use so many foundations, the drugstore foundations I use are still great and so much less expensive that I wear them on a day-to-day basis and use Makeup Forever when I'm working or "dressing up."

♥Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment