Tuesday, December 20, 2011

30 Day Makeup Challenge: Day 6

6) Do you like/wear false lashes? If yes, strip or individual?

I LOVE to wear false lashes! They're so much fun and I would wear them everyday but, well...that would be a lot of work and I tend to get lazy with my own makeup. I prefer strip over individual because individuals are pretty hard to apply to yourself, much easier on another person but they can still be more time consuming. I will use them on other people if I want a very natural look and to just add a little bit of length and volume. The strips that I do prefer for myself, however, are demi's or half strips. I have very small eyes so a lot of times when I apply a full strip of lashes it can overpower my eyes and any makeup I apply becomes unnoticeable, demi's add the perfect amount of length and drama for me.

♥Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment