Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fashion-fluence

This post is dedicated to my fashionable niece, Sadie. Now, I must forewarn everyone that Sadie is the cutest little girl you will ever see in your life so don't be jealous of me :) I could definitely post 800,000 pictures of all the adorable outfits my sister-in-law, Stephanie, has put Sadie in but to spare everyone from too much of my gushing I've chosen the outfits that I have chosen for Sadie (if you would like to see more of Sadie visit Steph's blog at www.sadieandsawyer.com).

These first pictures are my animal-print influence on Sadie when she was about 3 months old.
It just so happened that day when I went over to visit Sadie that I was wearing leopard print TOO! Who woulda thought?! I guess it's not that surprising, animal print most likely makes an appearance once a week on me.
What a cutie!
Here's another outfit I got her that we decided to put on and snap some photos while we were all in the leopard mood...although, I'm always in the leopard mood!
Here is Sadie at almost 2-years-old in an adorable shirt that I got her for Christmas. She's such a great model! I remember sporting similar scotty-dog shirts, skirts, hair bows, ect when I was young too so when I saw this in Target I had to get it for her.
Sadie is wearing the red ruby slippers that I got her on Christmas, SO adorable! Honestly, I wish they made those in my size, I would still wear them :) ...actually now that I think about it, the grown up version of those would be some hot red sparkly pumps...I'll have to put those on my to-do list.

That's all for now of Sadie. I'm sure she'll make an appearance more as a little fashionista on my blog. Especially now that she's getting older and able to make choices of her own, she's a smart little one so I imagine she will put together some great outfits herself.

xo Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment